Teeth Whitening Treatment
- Teeth whitening is a procedure by applying a special whitening gel on the teeth and accelerating the reaction with a light in most techniques and gives very positive results.
- There is no interference to the teeth and no side effects makes this process very popular.
- It is applied to the inner surfaces of teeth that have been lost its colour or changed due to reasons something like a trauma, root canal treatment, etc.
- Healing Process: The healing of whitening process does not exceed 1 day.
- Researches show that the person with stain on their teeth due to the tea, coffee, cigarettes, and age the satisfaction rate is higher than the others.
- High usage of tea and coffee will cause a shorter life of whiteness.
- Lip Contours
- Regular check-ups will make longer your whitening lifespan. If it is necessary whitening can be repeated every 6 months.